Create a Return Label in 5 easy steps:
1. Input your order number (found on your packing slip) and billing ZIP/postal code, click "Start Your Return"
2. Click "Return This Item" on each of the items you wish to return, click "Continue"
3. Select the reason for your return and quantity, click "Submit"
4. Review your items and the amount to be refunded for accuracy, click "Continue"
5. Click "GET RETURN SHIPPING LABEL"
To print the label simply right click, select "open in a new tab" and select your browser's "print" command. Affix your label to the box/bag and drop off at your local USPS location or give it to your local postal worker.
If you have questions about eligible items, please contact Barco Customer Care prior to submitting a return request at 800-607-2294 or visit Contact Us. For more information about the FedEx SmartPost service please visit the FedEx help center.
Returns are accepted within 30 days of purchase on items eligible items; must be in new, unworn condition with tags attached, in the state you received them. We reserve the right to refuse worn or damaged merchandise.